How much of a cookie lover are you? There seems to be an increasing trend towards the homemade crisp almond cookies nowadays. It’s crispy upon the first bite and people are overcome with emotion every time they taste and simply addicted to the crisp almond cookies.
Moreover, people can transform the crisp almond cookies in their way easily by Alchemy’s product and give it a twist like no other. Therefore, it is perfect for pastry chefs to use Alchemy’s product to transform their desserts into special edition cookies as a special offer.
- Instant Albumin Powder 75g
- Water 60g
- Trehalose 60g
- Barley Flour (Low Gluten) 50g
- Alchemy Cheese Flavored Seasoning Powder 20.5g
- Butter 30g
- Finely chopped almonds 125g
- White sesame 10g
- Heat the instant albumin powder, water, and Trehalose, mix thoroughly.
- Sift barley flour and Cheese Flavored Seasoning Powder, then cream together the butter until fluffy and well-combined.
- Add in finely chopped almonds and white sesame and beat again.
- Let the dough cool completely.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place dough on a Silpat silicone baking mat three inches apart. Bake in a preheated 350°F ( approximately 180°C) oven for few minutes. Until edges turn golden.