It is perfect for lovers of roasted hazelnuts, these flavors come together in the Earl Grey Tea, making it a true taste sensation.
The delightful flavor of hazelnut is not privileged to the tea. Try it with the cream froth makes your tea taste even better, the cream topping will sit nicely on top, creating a layered effect.
Recipe credit: Yao Wang
- Mountain pepper 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1 tsp
- Earl Grey Tea 90ml
- Sparlar Hazelnut Chocolate Sauce 30ml
- Heavy cream 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Salt 1/8 teaspoon
- In a shaker, muddle the mountain pepper
- Add the cumin powder in a tall mixing glass with ice.
- Beat cream and milk in a medium bowl with mixer until blended. Add cream and sugar; beat until thickened. Pour Earl Grey Tea into glasses; top with cream froth mixture.
- Garnish with cumin powder and mountain pepper.