This oriental beauty tea mocktail recipe is inspired by Sangria and the red velvet works brilliantly along with various mulling spices and raisins to create a kind of winter mulled wine effect.
- Black tea 400ml
- Oolong tea 100ml
- Orange tea 30ml
- Spices 10g
- Ground cinnamon 5tsp
- Chenpi 5g
- Clove 5g
- Nutmeg 5g
- Dried Cranberries (diced) 10g
- Sparlar Muscovado Flavored Syrup 45ml
- Sparlar Mixed Berry Flavored Syrup 60ml
- Sparlar Red Velvet Sauce 10ml
- Red wine 300ml
- High-fructose corn syrup 10 ml
- Black tea 120 ml
- Water 30 ml
Ginger flavored syrup ingredients
- ginger, peeled and thinly sliced 1/4 pound(about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
Ginger flavored syrup instructions
- Bring ginger, sugar, and water to a simmer in a small heavy saucepan over medium-low heat
- Stirring until the sugar has dissolved, then gently simmer.
- Strain through a sieve, then cool to room temperature.
- Add Black tea, oolong tea, and orange tea to a large saucepan. Stir briefly to combine. Cook on medium-high heat until it just barely reaches a simmer.
- Add spices, ground cinnamon, chenpi, clove, nutmeg, dried cranberries, Sparlar Muscovado Flavored Syrup, Sparlar Mixed Berry Flavored Syrup, Sparlar Red Velvet Sauce and simmer for another 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add red wine and stir. Strain and divide among serving glasses. Set aside.
- Add the black tea and water into fruit tea, ginger-flavored syrup, and High-fructose corn syrup and stir. Strain and divide among serving glasses. Add red wine. Strain and divide among serving glasses. Serve immediately.