People are obsessed with this red velvet bubble milk tea that features a base made from tea, red velvet, milk and chewy pearls at the bottom of the cup. Fans of red velvet will surely enjoy this sweet, cool refreshing and delicious treat.
Red Velvet Panna Cotta
- In a small saucepan, combine Panna Cotta Powder, sugar and water. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth.
- Pour milk, cream and Red Velvet Sauce into saucepan, heat until boil.
- Carefully pour into glasses. Refrigerate for a few hours until completely set.
- Soak the tapioca pearls according to the package instructions.
- Once fully reconstituted and softened, drain.
Red Velvet Bubble Milk Tea
- Use a cocktail shaker to shake together the ice, milk, and tea and strain into each cup.
- Add red velvet panna cotta and tapioca pearls into the cup.
- Garnish with red velvet sauce.